Oldies Club

The Oldies Club helps older dogs find forever homes. Homes and volunteers needed across the UK.

Registered Charity Number: 1118246 Add Gift Aid to your donation

Gift Aid it

Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, the Oldies Club will receive an extra 25 pence from the Inland Revenue, helping your donation go further.

This means that £10 can be turned into £12.50 just so long as donations are made through Gift Aid. Imagine what a difference that could make, and it costs you nothing extra.

Simply complete this form to Gift Aid your donation to the Oldies Club.

(Gift Aid can only be applied to voluntary donations, not to payments for good or services.)

I would like to make a donation to the Oldies Club using Gift Aid.

(you don't have to give your email address, but if you do, we can contact you more easily if we need to double-check the details of your donation)

I would like to Gift Aid
a one-off donation of £ sent by

OR: I would like to Gift Aid all donations from today sent by any method, until I notify you otherwise.

To qualify for Gift Aid, what you pay in income tax or capital gains tax must at least equal the amount the charity will claim in the tax year.

You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April one year to 5 April the next) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that the charity will reclaim on your gifts for that tax year.

Please notify the charity if you:
1. Want to cancel this declaration.
2. Change your name or home address.
3. No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

Tax claimed by the charity

The Charity will reclaim 28p on every £1 that you gave up to 5 April 2008

The Charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 you give on or after 6 April 2008

The Government will pay Oldies Club an additional 3p on every £1 you give between 6 April 2008 and 5 April 2011. This transitional relief does not affect your personal tax position.

If you pay income tax at the higher rate, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return if you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you.