*If you wish to sponsor an Oldie for a Valentines gift, please ensure that your donation and all the sponsor information required is submitted to Oldies Club by Wednesday 10 February 2021 to enable us to print and post your sponsor pack(s) to you, in the UK, by the Royal Mail*
Chocolates & flowers are nice but if you are looking for a valentines present for a dog lover and wish to help out a charity at the same time, please consider sponsoring one of our oldies.
When submitting your information, please advise:
- If the sponsor pack is for a Valentines present.
- The name of the dog(s) you wish to sponsor
- The name(s) of the recipients as you would like them to appear on the sponsor certificate/letter (including surnames if you wish them to be included).
- The name(s) of the person the gift is from (including multiple names if applicable)
- Where you would like the pack to be sent (please advise if this is your address or the recipient’s)
- If you are sponsoring an oldie as a gift for a child, please state this in your information, along with the approximate age of the child, so any text can be amended accordingly. You may also wish to consider this for a very elderly recipient too.
You are also welcome to sponsor a dog for yourself, of course :-)
Oldies Club dogs generally become sponsor dogs due to ill health and sometimes for other reasons. We place the dogs in long-term foster homes, where the dogs receive all the veterinary treatment they need, along with lots of loving care from their foster families, with the charity covering vet bills for the rest of the dog’s life.
If you sponsor an Oldies Club dog for a loved one, or indeed as a gift for yourself, the recipient will receive a sponsor pack, which includes a sponsor certificate and a personalised letter from the sponsor dog. Please ensure you send all the information for the sponsor pack to Susan at email@example.com so that we can issue your pack. Thank you :-)
Sponsorship starts from a minimum suggested annual donation of £15, though of course more is very welcome and appreciated :-)
Our sponsor pack now includes our exclusive sponsor dog car sticker (which can be placed on the inside of a house window, facing out, if preferred).
Sticker lovingly designed by Aura (at Animal Portraits by Aura),
printed by Harris Screen Print.
Thank you for thinking of our oldies this Valentines